- This event has passed.
SHRM Learning System Certification Course
February 15 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Looking for help navigating the increased demands on HR professionals? Become the most qualified and valuable HR professional you can be with SHRM certification.
The SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP®) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP®) are the only behavioral competency-based HR certifications. This means you’ll have the answers AND know what to do on the job.
- Boost your credibility: 58% of managers of SHRM-certified credential holders look to them for their enhanced efficiency and tendency toward leadership.
- Boost your career: Of SHRM-certified professionals who were promoted, 63% report that their credential was a key factor.
- Boost your salary: HR professionals who pass the SHRM certification exam report earning salaries 7%-9% higher than peers who do not.
The SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certifications are built upon the SHRM BASK, which is based on the input of some of the best minds in the HR profession to define eight behavioral competencies and 15 functional areas that every HR professional should know. This course is offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the world’s largest HR membership organization devoted to human resource management.
Full course runs February 15 – April 26, 2023
- First and last sessions (Wednesday, February 15 and Wednesday, April 26 are IN PERSON at UW-Madison from 5:30-9:00 pm. While we strongly recommend meeting your classmates in person, we will offer a hybrid option on these nights for those who cannot make it to campus.
- The remaining ONLINE class dates (Tuesday, February 21 – Wednesday, April 19) take place Tuesday & Wednesday nights from 6:00 – 7:45 pm. There will be no class on March 28 & March 29 for spring break.
$1450 (Non-SHRM members)
$1400 (Local SHRM members)
$1350 (Nat’l SHRM members)
$1300 (Local & Nat’l members)