Positive Power Plays: Skills for Conflict & Negotiation
July 20 @ 8:30 am
All leaders experience conflict in one form or another. In this class, you will learn how to turn conflict into collaborations and reach win-win resolutions. You will see conflict to clarify roles, relationships, and heighten creativity. Learning how to reach beyond the impasse and find solutions that work is one of the best tools that leaders can use.
What you will learn:
- The 5 conflict styles.
- Strategies for building trust.
- The 4 stages of conflict resolution and how to use them for any situation.
- The best listening strategies to use for the best resolution.
- Emotion management and anger resolution techniques.
- How creativity plays into resolving conflict.
- Steps to planning a negotiation conversation