- About Us
- Become A Member
- Advertising & Sponsors
- Local Resources
- Contact Us
Benefits For Your Business
Dane Buy Local membership is available to locally owned businesses and nonprofits in Dane, Rock, Green, Sauk, Columbia, Dodge, Iowa, or Jefferson counties, as well as businesses with physical locations in these 8 counties and headquarters within the State of Wisconsin.
- Boost your business by being included in promotional campaigns including Spring Celebration, Independents Week, Local Independent Business Awards, Shop Indie Local and Small Business Saturday.
- Save money by taking advantage of Member-to-Member Discounts
- Save money on advertising through discounts and special offers with our Media Partners. Our Media Partners include all the larger local media in Madison.
- Identify your business as local to the community by using the DBL logo in advertising and other digital/printed media, at the front entrance to your business, etc.
Specific Publicity & Marketing Elements include:
- Online Profile on our website including photos, videos and website links
- Listing and/or ad in our DBL Membership Guide (25,000 in circulation)
- Promotion of your organization with Facebook and Social Media
Promotion of your events on our calendar and in the DBL Buzz Member e-Newsletter
Opportunity to promote your business on the DBL website and newsletters with advertising opportunities and sponsorship
Opportunity to distribute your literature at our Breakfast events
Specific Networking & Educational Opportunities include:
- Access to six annual networking Breakfast Meetings for each and all of your staff to attend (these include an educational presentation too)
- Access to six networking Evening Social Events for each and all of your staff to attend
- Subscription to the DBL Buzz and Lifestyle eNewsletter
Opportunity to attend Educational Lunch-n-Learns on various topics during the year
Criteria to Join
Criteria to Join for Associate Member Business
(Corporate headquarters not based in Dane or contiguous counties)
- Business has a physical presence in Dane County or contiguous counties
- Business is headquartered in the State of Wisconsin
- Business directly participates in the local economy of Dane County or contiguous counties
Criteria to Join for Associate Nonprofit
- Organization is an affiliate of a state-wide, regional, national or international 501(c) non-profit organization
- Organization has a physical presence in Dane County or contiguous counties
- Organization focuses their efforts in Dane County or contiguous counties for the betterment of the community and have a humanitarian purpose
- Organization directs at least 60% of its funds raised locally to better the people, property or attributes of Dane County or contiguous counties
If your nonprofit has multiple locations, all locations, staff, and employees are included in one membership
Benefits for Citizens & Supporters
- If you could not answer “Yes” to all of the criteria questions above, we encourage you to join as an individual Citizen/Supporter for $60/year and welcome your support for the Dane Buy Local mission. This membership represents you as an individual rather than your business.
- Access to eighteen annual networking meetings
- List an individual name in the Dane Buy Local Guide
Subscription to the DBL Buzz and Local Lifestyle eNewsletters
2801 International Ln , #110, Madison, WI, 53704, USA
Copyright 2021 Dane Buy Local, all rights reserved.