- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Charcuterie Workshop with Madison Cheese Boards
November 16 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Ready to learn how to make an Instagram-ready charcuterie board for your Thanksgiving gatherings?
Join us at Hodge Podge in Verona on Thursday, November 16 for a workshop on creating your very own Madison Cheese Board! Your ticket includes one beverage of your choice – they have delicious coffee, cocktails or mocktails to choose from!
We will build your charcuterie board on an eco-friendly palm leaf platter, that includes:
- Local cheeses (all from WI)
- Local meats from Driftless Provisions (Viroqua, WI)
- Local preserves from Quince & Apple (Madison, WI)
- Local honey from Honey Acres (Neosho, WI)
- And more fun accoutrements to make your board an awesome centerpiece to share!
Event starts at 6pm at 160 Keenan Ct Suite 1 in Verona, WI. Feel free to come early to start trying all of the delicious drinks at Hodge Podge!
The class will be approximately 90 minutes and is great for team building, girls’ night out, getting ready for your holiday parties or just because you want to learn some cheese board skills!
No need to bring anything with you, as the class includes all food & materials. We will give our expert guidance on cutting and styling your own charcuterie board so you can wow your friends & family. You will leave the class with a fully packaged, ready-to-eat charcuterie work of art that is ready to serve 4-6 people!
**Everyone must have a ticket in order to participate in this event. Every ticket options includes one drink at Hodge Podge!
- If you are bringing someone to build the board with you, please select the extra seat ticket. (Limit 2 people per board)
- If you’re coming with other people who are purchasing their own tickets, please include everyone’s names in the comments when checking out – so we can seat you together.
We can’t wait to hang out with you!
Sam & Joe from Madison Cheese Boards