SBDC Wisconsin Tax Seminar for New Businesses
November 15 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
In this New Business Seminar, hosted by The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) you will gain a basic understanding of Wisconsin’s tax laws.
Topics may include:
- Business tax registration
- Withholding tax information
- Sales and use tax information
- Other business taxes
- Electronic filing made easy through My Tax Account
- Business tax incentives
- When do I need a seller’s permit?
- What do I do when I hire my first employee?
- How to register for the MyTax Account