- This event has passed.
SBDC Maximizing Your Leadership Potential
November 10, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Maximizing Your Leadership Potential is a program designed to help you with practical to achieve lasting, sustainable results through people. This course will enable you to sharpen your skills in four fundamental areas of leadership: self-awareness, learning agility, communication, and influence.
Who should attend:
- Managers and supervisors of individual contributors
- First-level managers who are facing new challenges
- People who have recently been promoted to a management role
- Identifying your leadership style and what your personal strengths and weaknesses mean for leading your team
- Increase commitment and engagement to improve team effectiveness
- Build and strengthen relationships in ways that allow for better performance, effective delegation, and contribution of others
- Find constructive responses to conflict by understanding self and others
- Learn how and when to adjust leadership style and draw on others to understand and solve problems