Motivation & Resilience: Thriving in Times of Change
July 21 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The last few years have asked both us as leaders and the members of our team to adjust, adapt, reimagine, pivot our operations, pivot again, and change – and for many organizations, it seems likely that those patterns will continue into the foreseeable future. Given that, how can we as leaders better understand resilience and tap into our team’s motivators?
Bringing out the best of your team requires that you understand the basics of motivation and have the ability to guide them through the uncertainty and change that COVID and our changing work landscape has brought. In this session, you’ll learn about the latest research on motivation and examine what leaders can do to create a more engaging, motivating, and inspiring workplace. You’ll also learn strategies for helping grow your employees’ resilience – to enable them to successfully navigate the challenges that they are facing.
Whether you are looking to bolster your own depleted motivation or equip yourself with tools to better support those around you, this class will help you expand your skills.
Some of the topics will explore in this session include:
- Exploring the evolution of our understanding of motivation and the need to shift our understanding from Motivation 1.0 to Motivation 3.0
- Learning the three primary drivers of employee motivation
- Understanding the factors that influence employee engagement
- Leadership strategies for bringing out the best in others
- Resilience and its role in helping each of us stay strong in the face of uncertainty and adversity
- Measuring personal resilience with the Resilience Quotient™
- Leadership strategies for strengthening and supporting employee resilience.
Prior to attending this class, you will complete the Resilience Quotient™ to assess your own resilience level.