- This event has passed.
Entrepreneurial Training Program (ETP)
October 5 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
ETP is an intensive business-planning training program designed to help participants who want to start a new business, grow an existing business, or make a substantial business pivot that requires viewing the business with a new perspective.
The focus of the program is to help you complete a comprehensive “rough draft” of your business plan in the form of a written workbook. Each session of class will help you learn business terminology and work toward putting your ideas on paper so that, by the end of class, you have made significant progress toward launching your business or writing a more comprehensive business plan.
For ETP, we take the basics you learn in Biz Smart Sprint – understanding the Business Model Canvas, determining your business’ value proposition, identification of key customers and market, marketing strategy, legal & operational considerations, and financial basics – and elevate the curriculum to help you move forward on your plan.
- LIVE VIRTUAL SESSIONS FOR FALL 2023
- Thursday, October 5 from 6:00-8:30 pm
- Thursday, October 12 from 6:00-8:30 pm
- Thursday, October 19 from 6:00-8:30 pm
- Thursday, October 26 from 6:00-8:30 pm
- Thursday, November 2 from 6:00-8:30 pm
- IN PERSON SESSION: (Grainger Hall, Wisconsin School of Business) from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Friday, November 10, 2023
* Please note that for this course, there are both live-virtual and in-person components; you must be able to attend both components to successfully complete the course.