- This event has passed.
SBDC Biz Smart Sprint
July 28 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until August 18, 2022
Overview of the Program
Biz Smart Sprint is your introduction into the world of entrepreneurship. In this live, virtual 6-week course, you will learn the building blocks you need to become a successful entrepreneur. Each week, you’ll discover the key components you need to start a business, including the Business Model Canvas business planning tool, understanding your customers and market, developing a marketing strategy, legal and operational considerations, and financial basics.
This course is an excellent touchpoint for:
- Entrepreneurs who are just starting out
- Participants who need a refresher on business basics
- More established businesses looking to formalize or revamp their business planning process
- Individuals who are considering the feasibility of their “big idea”
- Product or industry experts who are looking to learn how to think of their product or service in business terms